Specialized Deals 2018

Home/Specialized 2018 Deals/Specialized Deals 2018

Home Forums Specialized 2018 Deals Specialized Deals 2018

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

As part of the club sponsorship deal there are some deals to be had on Specialized kit/Bikes up to 50%

Ideally these are for the club members that are racing regularly and even better if they are at the sharp end.

However for those that also help out with the running of the club we have in the past also got some deals for them.

So if you want to be put forward post up o the forum what you desire and at the end of next week I will send the wish list to Paul for the decisions to be made and to confirm costs

Moi-Specialized winter MTB Boots size 43

Wayne S Works Shoes

Darren Socks

Will Epic Large ,Specialized Propero helm

Darren
    Participant
    Sue Tebbs
    Participant

Hi not sure I qualify but no harm in asking. Interested in the women’s epic hard tail or Ruby expert ultegra Di2. Sue

chris
    Keymaster

Sue-Everyone name can be put forward , then it is a matter of yay or nay from Specialized/Paul but I do need to know exactly what you want sizes /colours etc

Agne Kudirkaite
    Participant

Hi Chris,

If is not to late I would like to put my name down for Helmet Prevail II, M size, black color. Thank you.

chris
    Keymaster

Will try and get the list and everyones requirements to Paul by the end of this week

Sue Tebbs
    Participant

Hi Chris, sorry I haven’t got back to you, specialized epic women’s carbon hardtail size large. Don’t think there is any choice of colours. https://www.specializedconceptstore.co.uk/product/11748/2018-women-s-epic-hardtail-comp-carbon/
    Thanks
    Sue

Will Blackham
    Participant

Nice one, thanks Chris, can I be put down for 2 x RBX pro bib shorts in medium, thought I’d put those on the list, but may well have missed them!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.