Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Sam
    Participant
    #71300 |

ok will start flyer

cat also asked about business card too

s

Sam
    Participant
    #71301 |

A5?

chris
    Keymaster
    #71321 |

Sam think it was A5 last year so yes go with that again.

Entry now live on XC racer- http://www.xcracer.com/raceentry/viewevent.php?event_id=915

Article on the eent at http://www.xcracer.com/night-time-cross-country-racing.html

chris
    Keymaster
    #71485 |

Big Thanks to Graeme Taylor first club entry-who is going to be next?

chris
    Keymaster
    #71546 |

Course prepping starts this Monday evening coming 17/8 , meet 5 pm onwards till dusk or as long as you can stay. Thursday we will be training on the proposed cct -meet 6.30 Go Ape . Anyone arriving late for the course prepping give me a call when there and will let you now where we are Rakes and gloves and secatuers required.

chris
    Keymaster
    #71588 |

Big Thanks to Mike B and Nick Try the latest club entrants to the Exposure Night Race, had the 1st training session around the circuit tonight and the cct is looking good, will be doing a bit more raking and pruning on Monday and then a further training session next Thursday

chris
    Keymaster
    #71589 |

Big Thanks to Mike B and Nick Try the latest club entrants to the Exposure Night Race, had the 1st training session around the circuit tonight and the cct is looking good, will be doing a bit more raking and pruning on Monday and then a further training session next Thursday

chris
    Keymaster
    #71616 |

Good turn out for the Thursday training session around the cct, same time/place next week .

I have a load of flyers for the event if people are going to any events can they take some flyers and distribute.

Cheers Chris

Simon Slater
    Participant
    #71620 |

I will take some on Monday’s BBQ and drop them in the bike shops in Northwood Hills and Watford

chris
    Keymaster
    #71643 |

Not many people helping out with the course prepping in fact last week just myself and Clive this week just me, I reckon we only need one more session and it will be race ready so will arrange another date when back from Italy.
    Although a few of us will be missing due to ebing on the road trip, training will continue every Thurday st at Go Ape at 6.30 currently the schedule is 2 hrs steady riding round the course but will revert to intervals soon.

Gosia McPherson
    Participant
    #71746 |

I have entered the fun class

chris
    Keymaster
    #71792 |

Training session 2 night Thursday meet Go Ape 6.30.All welcome. Don’t forget the club deal on 2016 Exposure lights contact the concept store Ruislip for full details and time to enter the race on the 17th October

chris
    Keymaster
    #71826 |

Online entry closes tonight for the event but there will be entry on the day available.

We have some great prizes on offer from the Specialized Concept store and from headline sponsors Exposure lights,all entrants get free refreshements post their race and there is also so some free beer to hand out, witht he course in perfect condition and the weather forecast favourable it looks like some briliant racing is guaranteed.

See you Saturday

Any Q’s chris@westdraytonmbc.co.uk

chris
    Keymaster
    #71828 |

It is this Saturday that we promote the Exposure Night of the Knobbly Tread race to be held at Black Park

ENTRY ON THE NIGHT IS AVAILABLE

We have found a few new tracks for our regulars and we are looking forward to some fast close racing. We have had regular training sessions at the venue and the circuit is currently in superb condition and with no wet weather forecast we anticipate it will stay that way.
    All competitors will get a free burger and cup of tea at the conclusion of their race by handing in their race number-clean if possible.
    It is strongly suggested that you pre ride the course prior to racing and the course will be marked out from 6:15 however 1st Aid will not be on site until 6:45 p.m.
    Thanks to our sponsors Exposure Lights and the Specialized Concept Store in Ruislip we will have some good prizes to present which will be presented at the end of the races. There will also be a prize for the best fancy dressed competitors, as the event is near to Halloween we expect some Halloween costumes.
    The event is held in a public park and the Bucks County council charge for car parking during the day however anyone arriving after 6 p.m. Will not need to buy a ticket, but please print off the competitors ticket off and display in your windscreen
    The following race times have been confirmed,
    ST Times
    Fun Men 7:10 pm 3 laps of a 3 mile cct
    Fun Women 7:12 pm 3 laps
    Open Men 8:15 p.m 5 laps
    Vet Men 8:17 p.m 5 laps
    Grd Vets 8:19 p.m. 4 laps
    Open Woman 8:20 5 laps
    Women Vets/Grd Vets 8:20 p.m. 4 laps
    Black Park Country Park is situated just North of the A412 between Uxbridge and Slough on the Black Park Road, Wexham, SL3 6DS .
    Please follow the Brown Country Park Signs to get to the venue and once in the car park follow the signs to Go Ape where you will see the Event HQ.
    There is room for people to enter on the day however there is a surcharge on the entry fee.
    There will be a ride around the circuit this Thursday evening if anyone wants a pre view of the course
    Looking forward to seeing everyone on the night, any questions please e-mail me at chris@westdraytonmbc.co.uk

Night of the Knobbly Tread Competitor

Free parking from 6 p.m on the 17th October with Permission of Black Park

chris
    Keymaster
    #71834 |

A big thanks to Lynsey and Richard for their help today prepping and marking out, still a bit more to do and we will be at the Park from mid day if anyone wants to assist in the marking out and then more help will be required at 5:30 when we will be setting up the Gazebo’s and lights.

Need a couple of people to assit with the laps scoring so et me know if you can assist.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.