WDMBC Spring Crits

Home/WDMBC Events/WDMBC Spring Crits

Home Forums WDMBC Events WDMBC Spring Crits

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

It is that time of year again. We are running the series of Crits at Hillingdon on the Saturday afternoons of 16th, 23rd and 30th March.

I am looking for marshalls, people to help at the finish, and signing on. It is a full afternoon racing with Youths at 13:00 and 13:30, women and 4th cats at 14:15 and 234 at 15:15, the day is usually wrapped up by 16:30. |If you could be at the circuit at about 12:30 that will be good.

If you are able to spare sometime we will be very grateful, please let me know.

Many thanks

• This topic was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  IanChat.
    chris
    Keymaster

Ian

Away for the 1st race but should be able to help out at the second

cheers Chris D

chris
    Keymaster

Sorry Ian just realised also away for the 2nd race, definetley myself and Gosia will help out at the last one.

chris
    Keymaster

Reminder it is this Saturday the first of the club crits, races for all youth cats and 2/3/4 cats both men and women.

Still need a few volunteers to help out with running the events.So any club members free this Saturday post up or let Ian Chatfeild know.

chris
    Keymaster

Reminder it is this Saturday the second of the club crits, races for all youth cats and 2/3/4 cats both men and women.

Still need a few volunteers to help out with running the events.So any club members free this Saturday post up or let Ian Chatfeild know.

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  chris.
    chris
    Keymaster

Reminder it is this Saturday the second of the club crits, races for all youth cats and 2/3/4 cats both men and women.
    Helping out this week are the followinng
    Me
    Gosia M
    Ray K
    Sam
    Ant
    Mike B

Still need a couple more volunteers to help out with running the events.So any club members free this Saturday post up or let Ian Chatfeild know.

Thanks Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.