South Wales Trip-April 11/12/13/

Home/WDMBC Events/Trips/South Wales Trip-April 11/12/13/

Home Forums WDMBC Events Trips South Wales Trip-April 11/12/13/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Looking at booking the cottage down in South Wales for the weekend of 11/12/13/14th April, plans for riding are fluid but my thinking was Cwm Carn on the way down Friday, then for those who want a social trip they can do Afan over Sat/Sun , I was thinking of getting some road miles in around the Welsh Hills in preparation for the Pyrennean trip and then Monday doing the new Penhydd trail. People have the options of staying 1 2 or 3 nights and costs for the cottage will work out about £30 to £40 for the weekend depending on numbers and the van is likely to be used for
    Get in touch for more details or if you have any questions

cheers chris@westdraytonmbc.co.uk

chris
    Keymaster

Ok got 4 so far,me,Clive,Chris and Reg any more takers

chris
    Keymaster

Ok a few more interested cottage now booked.

Darren
    Participant

Nice one, I’ve booked the time off work

RoyS
    Participant

Chris

Put me down for the trip

Darren
    Participant

Good trip everyone. Thanks to Chris for organising and cooking on the last night and great thanks to team Pay for cooking the Spag Bol Friday night, that got me through my epic road ride. Cheers everyone look forward to seeing ya all on a ride soon.

Darren
    Participant

New Cwm Carn XC trail is really good by the way, the new Penhydd trail is flowy and fast, fun but not technical at all. The Dragon road ride is also excellent, quite harsh and hilly despite starting going around again!

chris
    Keymaster

IMO Penhydd is technical , not as technical as the other routes but lots of berms and generally smooth and great fun , highly recommended.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.