Pyrenees Coast to Coast Road Trip 2014

Home/WDMBC Events/Trips/Pyrenees Coast to Coast Road Trip 2014

Home Forums WDMBC Events Trips Pyrenees Coast to Coast Road Trip 2014

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Yes I’m up for this. Let me know when you need me to put my money where my mouth is…

chris
    Keymaster

StephenP wrote: Yes I’m up for this. Let me know when you need me to put my money where my mouth is…

Ok dates are now confirmed as the weekend of the 22nd June to the 29th June. Please let me know if these date fit in with your plans and you are still keen to come, so far confirmed ok with this set date are the below. We have had to move the date back to this date as there was still snow on the passess mid June last year

Myself
    Mick Fuller
    Karen -Plans on riding half distance each day and make use off the support vehicle
    Steve Pellow
    Sean Squire
    Chris Pay plus 2 guests
    Steve Parker

chris
    Keymaster

chris wrote: Ok dates are now confirmed as the weekend of the 22nd June to the 29th June. Please let me know if these date fit in with your plans and you are still keen to come, so far confirmed ok with this set date are the below. We have had to move the date back to this date as there was still snow on the passess mid June last year

Myself
    Mick Fuller
    Karen -Plans on riding half distance each day and make use off the support vehicle
    Steve Pellow
    Sean Squire
    Chris Pay plus 2 guests
    Steve Parker

Time to commit.

paul
    Keymaster

Put me down as a definitely maybe !

WayneC
    Participant

I’m in.

I’m aiming to be a lot lighter and fitter so Paul W and BMF don’t have it all their way. Failing that, I’ll just make sure that the GPX routes they have will have an extra 10 miles 😉

paul
    Keymaster

My friend Mark might also be coming and I can’t get anywhere near him on the climbs.

Still, it’s not a race after all is it :toast:

chris
    Keymaster

Ok dates are now confirmed as the weekend of the 22nd June to the 29th June. Please let me know if these date fit in with your plans and you are still keen to come, so far confirmed ok with this set date are the below. We have had to move the date back to this date as there was still snow on the passess mid June last year

Myself
    Mick Fuller
    Steve Pellow
    Sean Squire
    Chris Pay plus 2 guests
    Steve Parker
    Paul W
    Wayne
    Stage towns to be announced at the end of the week

chris
    Keymaster

chris wrote: Ok dates are now confirmed as the weekend of the 22nd June to the 29th June. Please let me know if these date fit in with your plans and you are still keen to come, so far confirmed ok with this set date are the below. We have had to move the date back to this date as there was still snow on the passess mid June last year

Myself
    Mick Fuller
    Steve Pellow
    Sean Squire
    Chris Pay plus 2 guests
    Steve Parker
    Paul W
    Wayne

Ben Nicolls joins the growing list let me know ASAP if your a definite

chris
    Keymaster

Myself
    Mick Fuller
    Steve Pellow
    Sean Squire
    Chris Pay plus 2 guests
    Steve Parker
    Paul W
    Wayne
    Ben Nicolls

Proposed Stage towns!
    St Jean De Luz mileage 66M
    Eaux Bonnes 50
    Cadeac 78
    Audressein 66
    Tarascon 70
    Prades 82
    Agrles 59

WayneC
    Participant

chris wrote: Proposed Stage towns!
    Mauleon mileage 66M
    Eaux Bonnes 50
    Arreau 78
    Audressein 66
    Tarascon 70
    Prades 82
    Agrles 59

Where do we start from?

WayneC
    Participant

So we’re getting getting our kicks on the route RN618 (doesn’t quite scan).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Route_nationale_618

WayneC
    Participant

Found some piccies to whet the appetite.

Col Aubisque

Col du Solour

Col du Tormalet

Col De Peyresourde

chris
    Keymaster

Time to commit and book the ferries/flights those that have expressed an interest should have an e-mail wanging its way to you.

£50 deposits required ASAP to the club secures your place.

chris
    Keymaster

Ok ,Quite few people have said they are coming deposits of £50 are required-e.mail me text me when you have paid the money into the club account, cheers Chris

chris
    Keymaster

chris wrote: Ok ,Quite few people have said they are coming deposits of £50 are required-e.mail me text me when you have paid the money into the club account, cheers Chris

The details of the last days ride is from the o/night stay at Axat climb over the col de Jau and then down the Prades valley, to finish in one of the following Coastal towns, St Cyprien, Canet-plage, ste-Marie plage, Torreilles-plage or Le Barcares which are very close to Perpignan for those flying back.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.