Prudential Ride London Surrey 100 2015

Home/WDMBC Events/Road Races/Prudential Ride London Surrey 100 2015

Home Forums WDMBC Events Road Races Prudential Ride London Surrey 100 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Participant

yes please count me in, i’ve booked the day off work and i have a BC membership etc 🙂

chris
    Keymaster

Yes please count me in as you said Chris as I would love to do it!

chris
    Keymaster

Any news Darren and John???

Darren
    Participant

Not yet Chris. They stated by the end of March so I would expect to hear something sometime very soon!

Dear Darren,

Application reference number – 79041443

Thank you for confirming the total number of teams WDMBC / Specialized Ruislip wish to enter into the 2015 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey Club Challenge.

Successful clubs will be informed by 30 March if they have got team entries into the event.

Each rider within the team must pay their own entry fee (£58) and complete their own online entry form; all 4 riders in the team must have completed and paid for their entry by 17 April or the team will lose its place.

Unfortunately, this is sent from a no-reply email address! So I can’t follow up on it.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Darren.
    Darren
    Participant

I’ve emailed the helpdesk for an update!

johnj
    Participant

Looks like we were unsuccessful unless our emails have gone astray.

johnj
    Participant

Over a thousand teams have applied for 400 places. A ballot is to be held and results later this week.

Keep your fingers crossed!

johnj
    Participant

https://regonline.activeeurope.com/custImages/354736/PruRL/100_HeaderV2.png

Link does not seem to work, just the notification about the ballot.

Cannot find a button to delete this post.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  johnj.
    Darren
    Participant

Now a ballot…

2015 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey Peloton Relay

Good morning,

Thank you for applying for team entries in the 2015 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 British Cycling Club Challenge.

We have received more than 1000 applications for 400 team places. Due to the high demand a ballot will now be held and you will be informed by 17.00 on Thursday 2 April.

We are sorry for the delay.

Regards,

Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 team

Darren
    Participant

Good news. WE HAVE TEAMS

I will take ownership of the getting the application link and Chris can delegate the team members.

John Jones for his efforts is in!

See below for the conditions of entry:

Dear Club,

WDMBC / Specialized Ruislip

There was duplicate applications from your cycling club there can only be one application made per club so please confirm who will be dealing with the entries this is normally the club manager or secretary.

(I’ve emailed Prudential Ride 100 and informed Chris to confirm I’ll be doing this)

We are delighted to tell you that application for teams into the 2015 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 Club Challenge on Sunday 2 August, has been successful.

You have been allocated:

0 Female team – please note this cannot be swapped for a different team type.

2 Male team – please note this cannot be swapped for a different team type.

1 Mixed Team – Please note this cannot be swapped for a different team type.

Each rider within the team must pay their own entry fee (£58) and complete their own online entry form; all 4 riders in the team must have completed and paid for their entry by 17:00 6 May or the team will lose its place.

You will be sent an entry link for each team on the 13th of April.

Please note:

A team comprises four riders.

Every rider in a team must be a current British Cycling member.

Teams can comprise of four men or four women or a mixed team of two men and two women.

Riders who hold an Elite or Category 1 British Cycling Race Licence are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge.

Riders who have already secured an individual place through the original entry ballot or a charity place are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge.

Kind Regards

Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 team

MatthewBurt
    Participant

Great effort Dazzler and John as per original post Id like to have a go but I’ll leave it to Chris to pick the names! No pressure mind 🙂

chris
    Keymaster

Darren
    Has spoken to me about this and IMO the places should go to those that have put something into the club i.e marshalled /organised races , given that Darren would appear to have been the person who sorted the entry out he should be at the top of the list.
    So far in no paricular order the following have indicated they are interested, I am sure I will have missed someone so let me know if I have.
    Darren
    Jenny
    John
    Jorge
    Kevin
    Me
    Matt
    Sam Edwards
    Steve H
    Paul Carpenter
    Paul Miller
    I am sure there will be others so post up and then a decision will be made at the next club night a week Monday.

KevinP
    Participant

Good news with the teams, fantastic that we got so many, quite a surprise!

johnj
    Participant

We need to find another Lady for the mixed team.

chris
    Keymaster

John
    Dont tink that will be a problem there is Kasia, Cat and Charlotte pretty sure there are a few other men who also will be up for an entry.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.