Black Park SXC Marshalling

Home/WDMBC Events/MTB Races/Black Park SXC Marshalling

Home Forums WDMBC Events MTB Races Black Park SXC Marshalling

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Participant

It’s that time of year once again where we have to ask people to come forward to marshal for this years 1st round of the southern XC’s at Black park. Last year what we did was we had two shifts one in the morning and the other In the afternoon which worked pretty well so I would suggest we do the same thing again. Post up even if you can do only a couple of hours between your races as this would help massively.

See you there

chris
    Keymaster

What the date and from how early would you require “staffing”?

chris
    Keymaster

Date is the 20th March-hopefully Charlotte can get the scouts to do some of the marshalling like last year which will lessen the impact on club members.

chris
    Keymaster

Guys and Girls the date of the Black Park Race on the 20th March is fast approaching, we need a number of marshals on the day, it is a pain marshalling before or after your race but if you could either to do some before or after it would be great. If we get a lot of volunteers we only need people for an hour each which should should not effect the race preparation or why not voulunteer to help out after your race.
    So far those that have volunteered and confirmed are Peter Chapman and David Walford so we definetley need a few volunteers so post up please if you can help and if racing what times you can do.

Many Thanks

Chris

chris
    Keymaster

Big thanks to Gosia and Clive who have volunteered to marshall after their races

Guys and Girls the date of the Black Park Race on the 20th March is fast approaching, we need a number of marshals on the day, it is a pain marshalling before or after your race but if you could either to do some before or after it would be great. If we get a lot of volunteers we only need people for an hour each which should should not effect the race preparation or why not voulunteer to help out after your race.
    So far those that have volunteered and confirmed are Gosia, Clive, Wayne,Peter Chapman and David Walford so we definetley need a few volunteers so post up please if you can help and if racing what times you can do.

Many Thanks

Chris

chris
    Keymaster

I think the women’s races are now 11am so I can help out after that.

Sue Tebbs
    Participant

Hi Chris, Happy to help after the ladies race. Sue

chris
    Keymaster

Thanks Cat and Sue, Nick T is co-ordinating the marshals so will let hom know any more for any more

So far those that have volunteered and confirmed are Clive Evans, Sue Tebbs, Gosia Macpheron , Cat Ross after their events , along with Peter Chapman and David Walford so we need a few volunteers so post up please if you can help and if racing what times you can do.

Many Thanks

Chris

allen.huish@btinternet.com Allen
    Participant

I’d be happy to help out if I can. At the moment I’m planning to do the beginner event which I think starts at 2pm. I’d be available for an hour or 2 before that if that helps.

Allen

NickT
    Participant

Races People (Marshals)
    1 Under 12s 09:30-10:00) Peter Chapman, Wayne?
    2. Youths and Juveniles 10:00-11:30) 12 scouts aprox, Dave T Chris T, Allen H.
    3. All womens races and Beginners Men 11:00-12:30) 12 scouts aprox, DaveW, Jorge, Chris T Dave T?
    4. All veteran and Open Men 12:30-14:15) 12 scouts aprox, Kasia, Dave W, Henry?, Matt B? Jorge M, Sue T, Gosia.
    5. Elite,Expert Junior and Sport Men 14:00-16:15) 12 scouts aprox, Clive Darren, Dave W, Cat R, Jorge M, Sue T, Gosia

Ok hopefully people can read what I’ve written above. what I’ve done is made a list of the races and who is marshalling in what race. If those who have volunteered feel as though they can do more or less let me know and I will change it and post this up once again but with the changes in place.

NickT
    Participant

Please do get back to me though otherwise I’ll assume it’s all good I have messaged a few people to check some things

Gosia McPherson
    Participant

That’s fine Nick. I am happy to help from 12.30 onwards.

g

Hannah Davies
    Participant

Hi Chris,

I’m around on Sunday 20th to help with the marshalling 🙂

Hannah

Peter Chapman
    Participant

hi chris,

happy to marshall in the morning – should be free till about 12.

Shaun Higgins
    Participant

Hi, Nick/Chris please put me down for marshalling, I’ll be riding the grand vets so can probably do something before as well as after.
    Shaun H

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.