2018 summer road trip

Home/Chat/2018 summer road trip

Home Forums Chat 2018 summer road trip

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Ok to confirm I have recieved deposits from the following people
    Graeme Taylor
    Gosia
    Neil
    Graham L
    Simon
    Roger
    Will
    Henry
    George
    Darren
    Kasia
    Tom free
    Dave E
    Nick
    Chris T
    Dave T
    Agne
    Wayne
    Paul M
    Gosha
    Evelina

Please make sure that you book your flights

chris
    Keymaster

Have had to pay deposits to one of the hotels already so can people start adding to their initial deposit and pay another £100 by the end of January, any issue with this then speak to me.
    Part of the selection criteria for the trip was everyone would enter this years Bucks Road Sportive which is on the 25th Feb so get those entries in. http://www.buckssportive.co.uk , Dave those with a wedding anniversary on the same day we will give a dispensation to . An ideal training event is this Sunday 14th Jan the Westerley Sportive from Chalfont ST Giles, be good to get a good turn out from the club.

chris
    Keymaster

Going to have a 3-4hr training ride for this event next Sunday, 21st Jan meeting at Denham Nurseries at 9 a.m hope to see all those coming out

chris
    Keymaster

Tunnel booked for the trip out on the 8/6 departing at 11.50 the plan is to take 2 days to get to Massif Central so we arrive Sat night to start the ride Sunday.
    We return on the 17th June via the ferry from Calais at 21.45

NeilE
    Participant

Having spoken to Chris a few weeks ago, he has agreed to book an extra night in the first hotel for anyone flying in on the Friday.
    If your’e interested, Post up below by Tuesday 13th Feb so we can get a head count and get it booked.

Kasia
    Participant

Darren and I are flying on 8th June so can you please book a room for us ?

GrahamL
    Participant

I’m flying out on the 8th June, cheers Graham

Graeme
    Participant

I’ll be arriving on the 8th as well, could I have a room booked for the Friday please?

Will Blackham
    Participant

Booked for the 8th as well, so room for Friday night please would be much appreciated 🙂

Hopefully sort out nearer the time lift sharing to/from the airports

Darren
    Participant

Henry was after a room on the 8th too, I understand.

NeilE
    Participant

Not many people flying in on the Friday then?

Myself
    Paul
    Graham
    Graeme
    Kasia
    Darren
    Will

WayneC
    Participant

Not for Me, Neil, I traveling Saturday, but I’ll post on Whatsapp, incase people haven’t checked the forum.

chris
    Keymaster

Ok Friday night booked at the Holiday Inn Centre Clemont Ferrand for
    Neil
    Paul
    Graeme
    Graham
    Kasia
    Darren
    Will
    Henry
    Simon
    Dave E

Still waiting for a few of you to enter the BRS on the 25th Feb

chris
    Keymaster

A quick update as not to long to go. As usual we have had a drop out, so we now have one space available if anyone is interested then get in touch pronto.

The criteria for originally being selected was the following

Ok after a discussion at the pub last night the decision is that people should pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to confirm there interest and then as long as they committ to doing at least one club ride a month and assist with at least one of the clubs open events they will fit the criteria for selection.Those that are racing on the day and unable to make the nominated ride will be exempt.

So far a few people have been very conspicuous by their absence on club rides Gosia J, Paul M, Chris T, Nick T, Henry and Graham Lane so please try and make the next group ride which is on the 20th May also a few people who have not helped at a club event need to commit to helping at the BORS on the 13th May.

NickT
    Participant

Hi Neil Just wondering if you had the Garmin connect routes for days 1,2,4 & 7?

Chris aiming to be at the BORS for next week, but have been overdoing it with the riding recently so am taking a little break for a week, marshaling is coming on nicely so i’ll be in touch with you about that soon

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.