Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • chris
    Keymaster
    #74141 |

Ok a big thanks to those that have said they can help still need a few more to assist especially on the 2nd, if anyone else can help out please post up.If we get a good number of people it means we can all do a shorter stint. As stated it is not a hard task and you get to see the action with the bunch coming through every 2 and a bit minutes

18th
    Wayne
    Zubhair
    Jorge
    Gosia
    Will
    Me
    Nigel

25th
    Will
    Me
    Hannah
    Paul M TBC
    Graeme TBC

2nd
    Jorge
    Graeme

IanChat
    Participant
    #74143 |

Thank you all so far look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Jorge
    Participant
    #74153 |

Ian, can you post out top placings here so I can share on Twitter account? Also, how are we doing for spaces on next saturday’s races?

paul
    Keymaster
    #74154 |

Jorge, entries for next weeks event are now closed. When I last looked there were about 20 places available for the 2/3 race for EOL.

Here is the link to the last https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/159692/West-Drayton-Specialized-Crits-Series—Event-3

PeterM
    Participant
    #74159 |

I can make it for 14:00 on 25th if that’s any help. Currently expecting to be away on 1st April though.

chris
    Keymaster
    #74161 |

Ok a big thanks to those that have said they can help still need a few more to assist especially on the 2nd, if anyone else can help out please post up.If we get a good number of people it means we can all do a shorter stint. As stated it is not a hard task and you get to see the action with the bunch coming through every 2 and a bit minutes plus free tea and cake

25th
    Will
    Peter C
    Me
    Hannah
    Kasia
    Sue T
    Paul M TBC
    Peter M till 2
    Darren for the last race
    Nick for the last race

2nd
    Jorge
    Graeme
    Allen

PeterM
    Participant
    #74164 |

I was intending to get there by 2pm for the rest of the event Chris

chris
    Keymaster
    #74165 |

Ok a big thanks to those that have said they can help still need a few more to assist especially on the 2nd, if anyone else can help out please post up.If we get a good number of people it means we can all do a shorter stint. As stated it is not a hard task and you get to see the action with the bunch coming through every 2 and a bit minutes plus free tea and cake

25th
    Will
    Peter C
    Me
    Hannah
    Kasia
    Sue T
    Paul M TBC
    Peter M from 2
    Darren for the last race
    Nick for the last race

2nd
    Jorge
    Graeme
    Allen

chris
    Keymaster
    #74166 |

25th
    Will
    Peter C
    Me
    Hannah
    Kasia
    Sue T
    Paul M TBC
    Peter M from 2
    Darren for the last race
    Nick for the last race

2nd
    Jorge
    Graeme
    Allen

Graeme
    Participant
    #74167 |

I can help out on the 25th now as well.

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  Graeme.
    chris
    Keymaster
    #74169 |

Ok a big thanks to those that have said they can help, we are now ok for this Saturday its just the 2nd that we will need a few more people for . If we get a good number of people it means we can all do a shorter stint. As stated it is not a hard task and you get to see the action with the bunch coming through every 2 and a bit minutes plus free tea and cake

25th
    John Jones/Betty
    Jesee
    Will
    Peter C
    Me
    Hannah
    Kasia
    Sue T
    Paul M TBC
    Peter M from 2
    Darren for the last race
    Nick for the last race

2nd
    Jorge
    Graeme
    Allen

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  chris.
    chris
    Keymaster
    #74173 |

Ok a big thanks to those that helped out today, Agne was impressive crossing the line first in the women’s race, nice to see the club boys mixing it in the 4th cat race. Full results up on facebook

If anyone else can help out on the 2nd please post up.If we get a good number of people it means we can all do a shorter stint. As stated it is not a hard task and you get to see the action with the bunch coming through every 2 and a bit minutes plus free tea and cake

2nd
    Jorge
    Graeme
    Allen
    Matt Burt TBC
    Nick P

A coupe more people required.

IanChat
    Participant
    #74176 |

Just to point out Chris has put the 2nd for the last event it is actually Saturday 1st. I still next a couple more.

Thank you to all for your support.

Jorge
    Participant
    #74186 |

Ian, just had someone ask on Twitter, any races full for saturday? Are there entries on the day as per usual?

Also, any other pictures from last saturday’s races? (I will share the ones previously shared on Facebook)

Thanks

IanChat
    Participant
    #74189 |

There are spaces in all races on this Saturday. I don’t know who was taking the photos, sorry.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.