Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 115 total)
  • Graeme
    Participant
    #73412 |

I’ve sent my deposit across to the club account, Chris.

Sam
    Participant
    #73413 |

Paid £50

PaulSolbe
    Participant
    #73415 |

Just transferred the £50 deposit, cheers

WayneC
    Participant
    #73419 |

£50 Deposit sent.

Graeme
    Participant
    #73421 |

I’m not sure if anyone’s started looking into flights for the trip yet but I thought I’d take a look and try to get in early before the prices start to creep up.

I’m planning on flying out to Geneva on the Saturday morning from Heathrow.
    The flight times available are:

06:50
    08:20
    09:50
    11:40
    13:55

The prices for all flights are the same at £67 with hand baggage only or £81 with one piece of checked luggage (or £446 for business class if you’re loaded!)

I was thinking about getting the 09:50 flight that arrives in Geneva at 12:35 then like last year’s Italy trip I’d be happy to sort out a coach transfer to Thonon Les Bains if there’s a few of us arriving around the same time. I think that last time the transfer worked out at about €20 each.

Are these times good for anyone?

GrahamL
    Participant
    #73424 |

Hi Graeme. That sounds good I’ve booked the 9:50 flight.

Will Blackham
    Participant
    #73425 |

£50 deposit sent

Thanks Chris! :)

chris
    Keymaster
    #73429 |

k I am now taking deposits off the people that helped out or raced at the NOTKT ,or people like Neil who did the routes/Will who helped out with the BORS this year once they have had a week to pay up we will see what the no’s are at
    The deposit will be non refundable and will be £50 any further money paid in WILL be refundable up until the 1 month before and after this date it will be if we can get any refund from the hotels which are already booked.
    So far paid last time i checked

1.Tom
    2.Me
    3.Gosia
    4.Roger
    5.Nick
    6.David
    7 Simon
    8.Agne
    9.Will
    10.Wayne
    11.George S
    12.Hannah
    13.Sam
    14.Graham
    15.Graeme
    16.Nick
    17.David

In respect of transfer/flights my suggestion would be that we see if we can get a group discount on flights as everyone is likely to want to go from LHR and if everyone got the same flight that would assist with transfers
    Anyone got some time/contacts to see if they can get a group discount?
    My plan is that we will have bikes on the back seat of the van so we can increase the no’s on the trip.

WayneC
    Participant
    #73430 |

I’ll check today about getting quotes from BA and Swiss about group flights.

I’m sure Chris can confirm this, but anybody flying must take there own luggage as there is no space in the van with the amount of bikes.

PaulSolbe
    Participant
    #73431 |

Chris can you check account, transferred the deposit on Sunday, thanks Paul

Graeme
    Participant
    #73432 |

I’ve been on to BA about a group booking, they’re going to get back to me today about it.

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by  Graeme.
    chris
    Keymaster
    #73435 |

I am now taking deposits off the people that helped out or raced at the NOTKT ,or people like Neil who did the routes/Will who helped out with the BORS this year once they have had a week to pay up we will see what the no’s are at
    The deposit will be non refundable and will be £50 any further money paid in WILL be refundable up until the 1 month before and after this date it will be if we can get any refund from the hotels which are already booked.

1.Tom
    2.Me
    3.Gosia
    4.Roger
    5.Nick
    6.David
    7 Simon
    8.Agne
    9.Will
    10.Wayne
    11.George S
    12.Hannah
    13.Sam
    14.Graham
    15.Graeme
    16.Nick
    17.David
    18.Paul S
    19.Roy

In respect of transfer/flights my suggestion would be that we see if we can get a group discount on flights as everyone is likely to want to go from LHR and if everyone got the same flight that would assist with transfers

Graeme
    Participant
    #73438 |

Just heard back from BA regarding a group booking.
    A group of 14 on the 09:50 from Heathrow to Geneva on 10th June would be £84 each.

If you book it on your own via the BA website it’s £81 each. No idea how that works!

I’ve not tried Swiss Air yet as their times didn’t seem as good as BA.

chris
    Keymaster
    #73441 |

Graeme

Think we will be looking at 20 people flying

So far deposits paid

I am now taking deposits off the people that helped out or raced at the NOTKT ,or people like Neil who did the routes/Will who helped out with the BORS this year once they have had a week to pay up we will see what the no’s are at

1.Tom
    2.Me
    3.Gosia
    4.Roger
    5.Nick
    6.David
    7 Simon
    8.Agne
    9.Will
    10.Wayne
    11.George S
    12.Hannah
    13.Sam
    14.Graham
    15.Graeme
    16.Nick
    17.David
    18.Paul S
    19.Roy
    20. Neil

Those that have not paid their deposits and want to come better hurry up.

Graeme
    Participant
    #73443 |

Just managed to speak to BA again about the group booking.
    It still works out at £84 each with 20 passengers.

If someone’s wanting to book a group then BA need £20 per passenger deposit when it’s booked, the balance 8 weeks before travel and a final list of names 2 weeks before travel.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 115 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.