Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 115 total)
  • chris
    Keymaster
    #73278 |

Ok so far hotels are booked
    10/6 Thonon Les Bains
    11/6 Grand Bornard
    12/6 La Reclaz 73320
    13/6 Yet to be able to find a place looking in the Valloire area
    14/6 Auris
    15/6 Tallard
    16/6 Sault De Vaucluse
    17/6 Avignon TBC

If anyone can speak French and and or knows any hotels they can recommend in Valloire or very close please get in touch.
    Have been touch with the tourist board so fingers crossed they get back to me soon so we can start confirming who is coming!

chris
    Keymaster
    #73297 |

Ok with only two hotels to confirm we are up to 28 people interested, if anyone else is interested let me know ASAP, given the numbers keen there is likely to be a selection policy, I do have an idea as to what this is and it is not fitness related and so far Simon, Gosia, Nick T, Neil and Sam have met that criteria.
    Once the final hotels are sorted I will be asking for deposits

1.Nick
    2.Graeme
    3.Graham
    4.Gosia
    5.Moi
    6.Agne
    7.Wayne
    8.Simon
    9.Hannah
    10 Will
    11.Darren
    12.Kasia
    13.George
    14.Peter M
    15.Roger F
    16.Neil
    17 Sam
    18 Clive
    19 Tom
    20 Paul S
    21 Paul M
    22 Roy Shepherd
    23 Jean
    24 Nigel
    25 Matt
    26 Jodie
    27 Dave T
    28 Paul W

chris
    Keymaster
    #73298 |

Ok with only two hotels to confirm we are up to 28 people interested, if anyone else is interested let me know ASAP, given the numbers keen there is likely to be a selection policy, I do have an idea as to what this is and it is not fitness related and so far Simon, Gosia, Roger,Nick T, Neil and Sam have met that criteria.

1.Nick
    2.Graeme
    3.Graham
    4.Gosia
    5.Moi
    6.Agne
    7.Wayne
    8.Simon
    9.Hannah
    10 Will
    11.Darren
    12.Kasia
    13.George
    14.Peter M
    15.Roger F
    16.Neil
    17 Sam
    18 Clive
    19 Tom
    20 Paul S
    21 Paul M
    22 Roy Shepherd
    23 Jean
    24 Nigel
    25 Matt
    26 Jodie
    27 Dave T
    28 Paul W

chris
    Keymaster
    #73299 |

Ok with only two hotels to confirm we are up to 28 people interested, if anyone else is interested let me know ASAP, given the numbers keen there is likely to be a selection policy, I do have an idea as to what this is and it is not fitness related and so far Simon, Gosia, Roger,Nick T, Neil, Graeme and Sam have met that criteria.

1.Nick
    2.Graeme
    3.Graham
    4.Gosia
    5.Moi
    6.Agne
    7.Wayne
    8.Simon
    9.Hannah
    10 Will
    11.Darren
    12.Kasia
    13.George
    14.Peter M
    15.Roger F
    16.Neil
    17 Sam
    18 Clive
    19 Tom
    20 Paul S
    21 Paul M
    22 Roy Shepherd
    23 Jean
    24 Nigel
    25 Matt
    26 Jodie
    27 Dave T
    28 Paul W

Darren
    Participant
    #73305 |

I give up….have they given bribes?

Darren
    Participant
    #73306 |

Guessing…or entered the Night Race perhaps?
    I can’t do it this year due to work enforcement but of note have helped out every year since it’s inception and ordered audio equipment and sourced lighting if required! :)

WayneC
    Participant
    #73307 |

I’ve been told I now meet criteria.

Its not something I’m proud of, and I’ll be mentally and physically scarred for life. but sometimes you just have to man up lie back and think of England.

chris
    Keymaster
    #73308 |

Darren has got it the criteria for taking preference as to selection is those that have either entered or are marshaling at the Exposure Night Race , those like Darren who are working and Will who can not make the night race but have assisted in running club events previously will also be on the list

We now only have the hotel in Avignon to confirm and we will be all booked up

Those who have sp far expressed an interest and have met the criteria are as follows Simon, Gosia, Roger,Nick T, Neil, Graeme, Dave T,Wil, Darren and Sam.

Once the final hotel is sorted and I have confirmed the accounts for last year trip and that has been paid I will be asking for deposits

In the mean time of anyone else is interested get in touch

1.Nick
    2.Graeme
    3.Graham
    4.Gosia
    5.Moi
    6.Agne
    7.Wayne
    8.Simon
    9.Hannah
    10 Will
    11.Darren
    12.Kasia
    13.George
    14.Peter M
    15.Roger F
    16.Neil
    17 Sam
    18 Clive
    19 Tom
    20 Paul S
    21 Paul M
    22 Roy Shepherd
    23 Jean
    24 Nigel
    25 Matt
    26 Jodie
    27 Dave T
    28 Paul W

chris
    Keymaster
    #73309 |

Darren has got it the criteria for taking preference as to selection is those that have either entered or are marshaling at the Exposure Night Race , those like Darren who are working and Will who can not make the night race but have assisted in running club events previously will also be on the list

Those who have sp far expressed an interest and have met the criteria are as follows Simon, Gosia, Roger,Nick T, Neil, Graeme, Dave T,Wil, Darren, Wayne and Sam.

Once the final hotel is sorted and I have confirmed the accounts for last year trip and that has been paid I will be asking for deposits

In the mean time of anyone else is interested get in touch

1.Nick
    2.Graeme
    3.Graham
    4.Gosia
    5.Moi
    6.Agne
    7.Wayne
    8.Simon
    9.Hannah
    10 Will
    11.Darren
    12.Kasia
    13.George
    14.Peter M
    15.Roger F
    16.Neil
    17 Sam
    18 Clive
    19 Tom
    20 Paul S
    21 Paul M
    22 Roy Shepherd
    23 Jean
    24 Nigel
    25 Matt
    26 Jodie
    27 Dave T
    28 Paul W

chris
    Keymaster
    #73329 |

Those who have sp far expressed an interest and have met the criteria are as follows Simon, Gosia, Roger,Nick T, Neil, Graeme, Dave T, Will, Darren, Wayne, Paul M, Paul W Graham L and Sam.

In the mean time if anyone else is interested get in touch

1.Nick
    2.Graeme
    3.Graham
    4.Gosia
    5.Moi
    6.Agne
    7.Wayne
    8.Simon
    9.Hannah
    10 Will
    11.Darren
    12.Kasia
    13.George
    14.Peter M
    15.Roger F
    16.Neil
    17 Sam
    18 Clive
    19 Tom
    20 Paul S
    21 Paul M
    22 Roy Shepherd
    23 Jean
    24 Nigel
    25 Matt
    26 Jodie
    27 Dave T
    28 Paul W

chris
    Keymaster
    #73330 |

Those who have sp far expressed an interest and have met the criteria are as follows Simon, Gosia, Roger,Nick T,Hannah , Neil, Graeme, Dave T, Will, Darren, Wayne, Paul M, Paul W Graham L, Clive and Sam.

1.Nick
    2.Graeme
    3.Graham
    4.Gosia
    5.Moi
    6.Agne
    7.Wayne
    8.Simon
    9.Hannah
    10 Will
    11.Darren
    12.Kasia
    13.George
    14.Peter M
    15.Roger F
    16.Neil
    17 Sam
    18 Clive
    19 Tom
    20 Paul S
    21 Paul M
    22 Roy Shepherd
    23 Jean
    24 Nigel
    25 Matt
    26 Jodie
    27 Dave T
    28 Paul W

chris
    Keymaster
    #73333 |

Those who have sp far expressed an interest and have met the criteria are as follows Simon, Gosia, Roger, Nick T,Hannah , Neil, Graeme, Dave T, Will, Darren, Wayne, Paul M, Paul W Graham L, Clive, Paul Solbe, Agne and Sam.

1.Nick
    2.Graeme
    3.Graham
    4.Gosia
    5.Moi
    6.Agne
    7.Wayne
    8.Simon
    9.Hannah
    10 Will
    11.Darren
    12.Kasia
    13.George
    14.Peter M
    15.Roger F
    16.Neil
    17 Sam
    18 Clive
    19 Tom
    20 Paul S
    21 Paul M
    22 Roy Shepherd
    23 Jean
    24 Nigel
    25 Matt
    26 Jodie
    27 Dave T
    28 Paul W

chris
    Keymaster
    #73367 |

I will be taking £50 non returnable deposits for the French trip the week commencing the 19th September from those that have either entered the night race/are helping out at the night race or have helped out previously in running club events during this year and have informed me they can not make the Night race for genuine reasons.I think this is the fairest way as the trip is over subscribed at the moment
    A couple of people have already preempted this and paid their £50, a couple of people still need to pay the O/S balance for the Spain trip before they can be considered

chris
    Keymaster
    #73407 |

Ok I am now taking deposits off the people that helped out or raced at the NOTKT ,or people like Neil who did the routes/Will who helped out with the BORS this year once they have had a week to pay up we will see what the no’s are at
    The deposit will be non refundable and will be £50 any further money paid in WILL be refundable up until the 1 month before and after this date it will be if we can get any refund from the hotels which are already booked.
    So far paid last time i checked

1.Tom
    2.Me
    3.Gosia
    4.Roger
    5.Nick
    6.David
    7 Simon

GrahamL
    Participant
    #73411 |

Hi Chris. I’ve sent the deposit over to the club account.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 115 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.