Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • chris
    Keymaster
    #74142 |

A few people have been asking when the next club kit order is going to go in.To out an order in we need a few items mes to be ordered to make it viable so if you are after anything post up.To star the ball rolling I am after.
    R/jersey Med Long sleeve

chris
    Keymaster
    #74156 |

So everyone is ok for kit?

Will Blackham
    Participant
    #74158 |

Hi Chris,

Is there a link to the kit available?

I’m not sure what’s offered, prices etc.

I need some bib shorts for sure and a hoody

Thanks

chris
    Keymaster
    #74160 |

Our suppliers are the following company

http://champ-sys.co.uk/ Should be able to find a price list somewhere on the site.

Peter Chapman
    Participant
    #74182 |

Hi Chris,

do you know if they do a windproof gilet?

also i can highly recommend the BMX tops – great for people who dont like the club or race tops.

Jorge
    Participant
    #74185 |

Think they actually do 3 Peter!

One you will see out often a thin shell like just to keep the wind out with a sexy netting back. A intermidiate that I’ve heard as a traditional jersey back so has pockets but is slightly warmer. And a full windstopper type fabric that is too warm for the weather now but good for single digit temperatures.

PeterM
    Participant
    #74209 |

I’d like to order a S/S jersey, medium, race cut with a short zip. I couldn’t enter the WDMBC Team Order page on the Champ-sys site, I presume that it is not open at the moment?

Paul White
    Participant
    #74213 |

I could do with some bib shorts.

chris
    Keymaster
    #74220 |

We will need to get Neil to open up the order as he is the guru when it comes to the clothing front, ideally we do need a few more people wanting kit to make it viable.

nick parfitt
    Participant
    #74222 |

I could do with some more bib shorts

chris
    Keymaster
    #74231 |

I will be asking Neil to op open the order but we do need to order a few more items to make it viable .

Andy Smith
    Participant
    #74405 |

I could do with 2 s/s short zip club fit jerseys in large.

Is the order open online now?

NeilE
    Participant
    #74422 |

see http://www.westdraytonmbc.co.uk/forums/topic/june-2017-clothing-order/ for a new kit order and update on new supplier…

Kasia
    Participant
    #74427 |

Hi Neil. I wanted to order some shorts. CS Summer Shorts with performance chamois. They have mesh on the side. I can’t find them on the website. Are they still available ? I have ordered them in the past. Thanks Kasia

NeilE
    Participant
    #74428 |

I can’t see them on their either, it looks like some of it has been revamped. I can ask them if you want? They do still do the mesh skinsuits with pockets if that is of any interest, the summer race suit and the apex summer race suit.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.