Sea to Sea MTB weekend 2015 Cumbria, Northumberland

Home/WDMBC Events/Trips/Sea to Sea MTB weekend 2015 Cumbria, Northumberland

Home Forums WDMBC Events Trips Sea to Sea MTB weekend 2015 Cumbria, Northumberland

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #69823 |

Hi guys I’m thinking of planning a Sea to Sea weekend sometime next year. The plan would be to ride from either Workington or Whitehaven in the west, to either Tynemouth or Sunderland in the east, and stay somewhere over night when we are roughly half way. I recon we could do this in two days but if people are interested or have any questions post up and we can discus it.

Just to give you an idea Millage wise we would be roughly 68 miles for the first day and 64 for the second. but that could change depending on where we would stay.

Jorge
    Participant

Sounds interesting! Keep me posted.

NickT
    Participant

Yep will do hopefully we will get a couple more people so we can do it as a group.

chris
    Keymaster

Likewise

StuartB
    Participant

Sounds interesting too… 🙂

NickT
    Participant

Ok so a few people interested anyone else?

chris
    Keymaster

Nick

Planning another Summer trip June/July time so would have to avoid those dates

cheers Chris

NickT
    Participant

Ok will do Chris I was thinking of doing it around March or April time, so far people who have shown interest are..

Jorge
    Stuart
    Chris?

If any others are interested and want to come post up then once we know who’s coming we can sort out a weekend and look at accommodation.

Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.