Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • chris
    Keymaster
    #74626 |

I am thinking of a week to 10 days warm weather riding in either Southern Spain or Majorca in March of next year, Majorca is probably looking fave at the moment with direct flights from Heathrow. anyone else keen?

GrahamL
    Participant
    #74628 |

I would have said yes but I’m heading to Mallorca in April. Signed up to the 312 sportive and got a couple of other rides planned to Sa Calobra and Cap Formentor

chris
    Keymaster
    #74629 |

Gt event the 312 the first half of the route is superb , great roads, scenic views and some challenging climbs once you go inland the route is still good but not as good as the first part, good luck, 312kms is a long , long way

MatthewBurt
    Participant
    #74630 |

Chris, I’d possibly be interested depending on dates and would be more like a long weekend 3/4 days for me than the 10. Having ridden Mallorca a few times now any chance to get out there is a bonus.

chris
    Keymaster
    #74632 |

Gt stuff Matt, my intention is to go on the Monday after the BRS, the 26th Feb as flights are currently very cheap and can go from Heathrow , then stay until the Wed/Thurs or Fri of the following week. Gosia is planning on coming probably a couple of days later then going back on the Monday or Tuesday to get a long weekend of riding , got a couple of other people interested and hopefully can get a few more keen.

Darren
    Participant
    #74648 |

I’d say keen at this stage, with limited time left off work, looking at a week.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Darren.
    Graham Owen
    Participant
    #74654 |

I’m a possible Chris.

chris
    Keymaster
    #74655 |

The more the merrier but don’t leave it to late as flights will n doubt go up

Kasia
    Participant
    #74664 |

Hi, I would be interested going there for a week

chris
    Keymaster
    #74671 |

Ok I have now booked my flights, going over on Tuesday 27th Feb from Heathrow and coming back on Thursday the 8th March flights were less than £100.

MatthewBurt
    Participant
    #74672 |

Chris, is that the 10.15 flight out of LHR? Trying to tie up dates now!

chris
    Keymaster
    #74673 |

Hi Matt -yes 10.15 BA.

NickT
    Participant
    #74674 |

I may be able to come for a few days I’ll let you know

chris
    Keymaster
    #74675 |

Ok I have now booked my flights, going over on Tuesday 27th Feb from Heathrow and coming back on Thursday the 8th March flights were less than £100.
    Gosia is going over on the 28th and coming back on the 4th March.

chris
    Keymaster
    #74676 |

Gosia is going over on the 28th and coming back on the 4th March.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.