Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Jorge
    Participant
    #71538 |

Cross is nearly here and I’m looking at doing Central League again.

How many of us are actually planning on doing some races? Enough to register the whole club or should we just go for individual entry on the league?

chris
    Keymaster
    #71542 |

Jorge

Think there will be enough interest to register the club if some one pays happy to reimburse them

chris
    Keymaster
    #71543 |

Jorge

Think there will be enough interest to register the club if some one pays happy to reimburse them

Catriona
    Participant
    #71549 |

Can you ride an MTB as I don’t have a cross bike, just for fun :-)

Graeme
    Participant
    #71550 |

There was a few people riding on MTB’s last year so it shouldn’t be a problem.
    From what I remember reading you can’t get series points if you ride on an MTB though.

Jorge
    Participant
    #71551 |

I actually think you can get points, as long as you or your club are registered. But if you are serious into doing a series you will get a CXer. If you are just giving it a go, an MTB is fine.

Graeme
    Participant
    #71552 |

If I’m doing any it won’t even be close to serious. Even with a CX bike last year I don’t think I finished a race higher than tenth from last :-)

paul
    Keymaster
    #71559 |

Think Clive is planning on doing some this year, but not sure which League…perhaps Wessex?

Jorge
    Participant
    #71560 |

I’ll be doing club registration soon, as a few seems keen on some rounds. Sounds like we have to get Clive to do some Central rounds!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.