Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • chris
    Keymaster
    #74388 |

A big thanks to Sue and Henry for agreeing they can help with the race, must be a few more out there which can also help, which can be around your own race so post up and let me know.
    Remember no races at Black Park will mean no routes at the Park,no bomb holes or North Shore s post up early and committ to help.

NigelS
    Participant
    #74389 |

I am available to help course prep and set up on the Saturday.

Paul White
    Participant
    #74404 |

I’m available all Saturday as well.

Darren
    Participant
    #74424 |

Is this planned for the 9th of September. I have to book any event off work if I want to attend so I need confirmation first please?

Don’t forget Strava users the Club has a Strava account of which I am an administrator.

https://www.strava.com/clubs/6166

To get the ball rolling on a bit of marketing I’ve provisonally created this as a “Club Event” which can be promoted through Strava users. I have set it up for now for the 9th of September

https://www.strava.com/clubs/6166/group_events/183271

Simon Slater
    Participant
    #74425 |

I am sure I will be able to help out on the Saturday, possibly even the Friday before.

chris
    Keymaster
    #74426 |

Gt news after all the offers of help we have got the date confirmed with BC and the park and it is the 9th September, so spread the word and get those entry’s in, will be updating the wwww.blackparkraces.co.uk site ASAP

chris
    Keymaster
    #74430 |

A big thanks to the 1st club entrant Graeme Taylor.

chris
    Keymaster
    #74486 |

Planning on prepping the cct this Friday 18th if anyone is around to help during the day.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.